President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday formally presented an N8.6 trillion 2018 budget to a joint session of the National Assembly.
The budget is dubbed ‘budget of consolidation,’ the budget was about 16 per cent increase from the N7.44 trillion appropriated in 2017.
the breakdown include:
– oil price of $45 per barrel and
– an estimate of 2.3 million barrels per day.
– an exchange rate of N305 to $1,
– Real Gross Domestic Growth of 3.5 per cent and
– Inflation rate of 12.4 per cent.
For Your Music/Video Promotion, Business Advert, For Sponsored Post, Web designing service (Own a website like plusmila.com), Etc Mail Us: Mlamedia@hotmail.com Or Call Us/Whatsapp: +2348050589885
FAST DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - This Year (Kodak Black Cover)
DOWNLOAD PLUSMILA ANDROID APP NOW!!