President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday, April 7, appointed members of the governing board for the Nigerian National Merit Award (NNMA).
The board members are expected to serve for a period of three years
PLUSMILA.com gathered that the appointment of the board members – seven of them – was approved by President Buhari today.
The appointment of the NNMA governing board which will be chaired Professor Shekarau Aku is to take effect immediately from March 27, the director of press for the Office to the Government of the Federation Bolaji Adebiyi said. Adebiyi also said that the board members are expected to serve for a period of three years.
See list of the new NNMA board members below:
1. Professor Shekarau Aku – Chairman
2. Sheikh Ahmed Abdullah – Member
3. Professor Muhammad Hassan – Member
4. Professor Joseph Andy – Member
5. Professor Adele Jinadu – Member
6. Professor Andrew Nok – Member and
7. Professor Laz Ekwueme.