Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Nairobi

While partying inside a swimming pool at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend, two men were electrocuted.

A Facebook user, Kenny Kaburu shared the video while people were trying to save the men in the pool.

He said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming which made them to drown.

They are currently recovering in the hospital because they were luckily rescued alive.

Although, Reports gathered online are that American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened.

However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.



For Your Music/Video Promotion, Business Advert, For Sponsored Post, Web designing service (Own a website like plusmila.com), Etc Mail Us: Mlamedia@hotmail.com Or Call Us/Whatsapp: +2348050589885

FAST DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - This Year (Kodak Black Cover)

DOWNLOAD PLUSMILA ANDROID APP NOW!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *